Monday, January 11, 2010

Mature British Men About Mr. Bean And British Humour?

About Mr. Bean and british humour? - mature british men

That is the question of hate is not Rowan Atkinson: I respect a lot of things you will need a great actor to play the role. It is a question of character. Why do people like Mr. Bean so much? He does not respect the elderly, children or persons, or ... Well, basically all: P Only one child, a man thinks only of himself selfish. I'm just curious as to how and why British humor mr bean is so popular. Atkinson, and I respect their fans so please note me, I will not MATURE answers "STFU! Hater! Do not look if you do not."
If you like Mr. Bean, in his opinion, it's fun? In addition, do what you prefer the real version or mr bean cartoon?

0 comments:

Post a Comment