Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Composite Risk Management Training A Little Help With Relationship Stuff...again...sorry!?

A little help with relationship stuff...again...sorry!? - composite risk management training

I'm not quite sure how to tackle this problem. I'm not obsessed with the relationship and all that but dang the Capricorn man ... to do so, again, happen again, "things always automatic. If I have to be aware of this and try to avoid this trap, there is something universal glue that throws us back together, and it is rare. This is the difficult relationship I have been!

I do my part and find a way to end the constant cycle of things "again, again". I think both are too afraid, is a risk involved in our hearts that we break with him and come back together, because with the acceptance of risk needs. He agrees with me.

How could cope with this problem?

Thank you for your thoughts in advance.

Justin

If you want a composite chart or synastry, I will be happy to provide our data by e-mail. I just e-mail on request. Thank you again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment