Friday, December 11, 2009

Mapa Para Pvp Enfo 8.4 Please Edit My Spanish Paper!?

Please edit my Spanish paper!? - mapa para pvp enfo 8.4

This is very important for a grade in my Spanish class, please give me feedback about bugs (let me know if you are a native speaker or just know from personal experience):

When I was thirteen years old, I lived in Oaxaca, and someone was kidnapped and beat with the car. It was an unforgettable experience and strong because I learned a lot. I made mistakes and lost, and that's why I was kidnapped someone. To be smart about their actions is very important to provide a safe environment.
My action will be my future. You will receive a card with me when I'm in a new environment, I do not want to lose. More aware of my surroundings and the people around me. When I am alone in a storm, take the screen in bright colors for my parents to see me. He came with the car with strangers! But most of all I do when I wake up my parents from the school instead of my sleep and have that this nightmare ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment